How Does Community Acupuncture Work?
Community Acupuncture Is For Everyone
Affordable, Accessiable, Accountable, & Alternative Medicine
- The acupuncture price for 1 on 1 sessions can cost 3x more than Community Acupuncture.
- Acupuncture often takes multiple sessions and periodic "maintenance" sessions for sustainable long-term care.
- It can costly & becomes inaccessible to the average person.
Book Your Appointment Online Or By Phone
- Book anytime, anywhere! Our online booking system lets you schedule easily. Prefer to talk to someone? Leave a voicemail. We'll call back to confirm the booking.
- Easy No Hassle Payment System: Want to go in & out without the hassle of paying in person? Pay for your treatment online & receive an invoice.
Online Intake & Check-In
at our Community Acupuncture Clinic
- Before coming into the clinic, go online and fill in the Intake Form via our client portal. It can be easily accessed via a computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Don't have access? Not to worry, come in a little earlier prior to your appointment and do everything in the clinic.
Personalized Traditional Chinese Medical Diagnosis
- Once it's your turn, the Acupuncturist will review your intake form.
- From there, you will be asked additional questions for clarification.
- Your "tongue & pulse" will be looked at and felt.
- A formal Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosis will be formulated to determine treatment.
Your Personalized Community Acupuncture Treatment
- Based on the diagnosis, you will receive a personalized acupuncture session unique to your needs.
- A session is no more than 1 hour for optimal effect, equivalent to two blood qi circulation cycles.
- For treatment, we will only need access to your arms and legs. (elbow down and knee down) This works on the principle of micro-systems and meridian theory within TCM.