Wuji Xuan Life Wellness

fertility acupuncture

Did you know there is such a thing as Fertility Acupuncture?

Fertility is a huge area to cover. It is an area of great importance and can have life-impacts. Fertility Acupuncture focuses on helping two partners become more fertile.

What lifestyle areas influence Fertility?

Within Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, some areas of consideration are:

  • Age of both partners
  • Work-Life-Stress
  • Sleep Quality
  • Diet

This information becomes available to an Acupuncturist through a TCM intake. After the intake, the Acupuncturist creates a custom treatment plan around the imbalance(s) found. For Fertility Acupuncture there is a few organs considered to boost fertility.

Which Organs are Boosted in Fertility Acupuncture?


The kidneys in Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine for fertility is huge. The Kidneys connect to the primordial waters. In particular the Kidney connects to our Jing (RNA/DNA-bone marrow).  It is because of this, any weakness within this organ/element will affect fertility.


The Spleen relates to Earth & digestion. It also correspondences to the center energy. The centering energy fights against gravity and sagging. It uplifts all the organs and muscles. In fertility, this is vitally important for egg to uterus implantation and being able to carry the fetus afterward.


The Liver in Acupuncture & TCM relates to smooth flow of Qi, blood circulation and the nervous system. It also connects to the tendons, stress and for females the menstrual cycle. Remember the above point of work-life-stress? Yes, the Liver is a huge influence for fertility. An overactive nervous system can weaken the Spleen and drain the Kidneys.

Book your Acupuncture Toronto Appointment Today

Fertility is highly unique to the individual. In Traditional Chinese Medicine through a professional, one can get a formal TCM diagnosis via questions, pulse & tongue to get a customized treatment. Book your individualized Acupuncture session today.

Note: This is a general information article & one should go to a Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac) or Traditional Chinese Practitioner (TCM.P) for an individualized diagnosis & treatment for your specific condition.